Water Damage vs Wind Damage - Need To Know

The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation released this primer on "Water vs Wind Damage: When Is It Covered Under an Insurance Policy." It is important for all homeowners, renters, and property owners to know the difference - how will you be covered during a Tornado, Tropical Storm, or Hurricane?

Plus, with the FEMA Northwest Florida Coastal Flood Zone Mapping (that is changing flood zones) as well as the change in Walton County's Flood Community Rating - it is more important than ever that you understand your homeowners, windstorm, and flood insurance coverage. Read this 2-minute article - if you need help understanding or have questions - the Fuller Insurance Team is here to help you through these trying times.

Water vs Wind Damage - What You Need To Know
Water Leaking and Flooding On A Wood Parquet Floor

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Social Icon