Closed Mon 10/8 and T. S. Michael
Our offices will be closed on Monday, 10/8/18 for the Columbus Day Holiday
Tropical Storm Michael has become a threat to the Florida Gulf Coast. Please review this important information:
1. The Florida Insurance Council maintains a list of Hurricane Hotline Contact Numbers for Florida insurance companies. Click here to view the list.
2. The Florida Department of Financial Services has additional information on what to expect after filing a homeowner hurricane claim.
3. The Florida Department of Financial Services has additional information on what to expect after filing a flood claim.
4. Gather your insurance documents and make a note of the underwriting insurance company name on the policy page, your policy number, and the claim phone number.
5. If you suffer damage, the quickest way to have an adjuster assigned to your claim is to report it directly to your insurance company.
6. Review your policy(s) for the claim reporting phone number(s) for each insurance company.
7. The latest projected direction of Tropical Storm Michael takes it to the Florida Gulf Coast. The National Hurricane Center forecasts the storm to become a Hurricane before it makes landfall in Florida.
8. We have activated our Hurricane Emergency Plan, including phone service transfer to mobile devices, secondary location with backup generator power, and coordination with our underwriting insurance companies.
9. Here are other helpful resources:
- Stay Safe
The Fuller Insurance Team