Closed Mon 9/11 due to Hurricane Irma
Our offices will be closed on Monday, 9/11/17, due to Hurricane Irma. Please review this important information:
1. The Florida Insurance Council maintains a list of Hurricane Hotline Contact Numbers for Florida insurance companies. Click here to view the list.
2. The Florida Department of Financial Services has additional information on Hurricane Irma Disaster Resources and Information. Click here to view this information.
3. Gather your insurance documents and make a note of the underwriting insurance company name on the policy page, your policy number, and the claim phone number.
4. If you suffer damage, the quickest way to have an adjuster assigned to your claim is to report it directly to your homeowner, windstorm, flood, and/or auto/boat insurance company.
5. Review your policy(s) for the claim reporting phone number(s) for each insurance company.
6. The latest projected direction of Hurricane Irma takes a slightly more west direction. As a result, our office will be closed Monday, September, 11, 2017 - for the safety of our employees and their families. Below is the 1pm CDT advisory.
- Stay Safe
The Fuller Insurance Team